Sunday, April 20, 2008
Summer Outings
Since Activity Club groups are done for the summer and we soon won't have a meeting hall anymore, we will be going on outings and doing various other fun things which I shall not name at this precise time so as to keep them a surprise. : ) We went on our first outing after the feast with the kids to the park and also took the under AC age kids (April 11, . The older ones played kick ball and the younger ones played in the big wooden castle. I think everybody had a really good time in there. The sky even decided to fall and drop a cell phone on Tina's very unsuspecting head! Afterwards we all went to McDonald's for ice cream cones and sundae's. For some reason or other they dumped all the ice cream cones upside down in cups. Some of the kids were disappointed that they had not ordered such a cool upside down cone and were stuck with their sundae's. Hehe, go figure. I think everybody had a great time. I know I did! Looking fwd to the bonfire on Friday. : )
This is supposed to be a one person machine. These crazy girls went double, and doubly nuts!
He can fly!
Mackenzie was super fast at the monkey bars.
Diana with a weirdo ice cream cone
I loooove ice cream. Especially with CHOCOLATE on top!
Mark, looking wistfully at the Olivia's ice cream...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lol, so cool! Oh I miss the kiddies!!
Mark looking at "the Olivia's" ice cream....does that have any connection with "the Iraq"??? ;-)
Beg pardon? I think I missed something...
Post a Comment