Monday, June 30, 2008
One More Post....
Ok, this post is just to post one more pic of Kris before I leave on Thurs. for Norway. She is now 38 weeks and could quite literally have the kiddo any day. We are having a war around here cause there are quite a few of us leaving on Thurs. who won't be back before Kris has her baby (unless she goes overdue) and then there are others who are currently gone and won't be back until after we leave. So we have two sides hoping and praying she has it before and after July 3rd. At any rate, unless she has it before Thurs. afternoon, this is probably the last pic of her you will see like this. It has been rather nuts around here. I haven't been home for a weekend in about 3-4 weeks and won't be for another 3 to come. Meanwhile, we have had our church outing at Killen's Pond, a baby shower for Kris, Jenn & I took a vacation to Williamsburg (not THAT is quite an interesting story, free vacations come with a price is all I have to say about that at this moment) Maybe I will have some pics on some of those things at some point, but at at this current moment... nicht. This other house picture is for Teresa. It is her house here in DE for those of you who have never visited, and a very nice house it is too. One day it rained really hard and the colors after were so nice. It looked really cool even though I missed the nicest part of the rainbow. Well, will update again after I get back on the 20th. Waaaaaaaahoooooooo! (yes, i'm excited! Don't ask if I am or I might just hand you a sign. ; )

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kris, you are so cute! Thanks for the pics, Maria. It was fun to see my house again and how much the tree and bushes are growing. Someone prune the wisteria!!!
Wow that picture makes Kris look smaller then she really is. And wow that wisteria sure is growing!!!
YEAH FOR TRIPS THIS SUMMER. HAVE FUN!!!
-mina
Hello Maria,
Thanks for the update and pics.
Hope you have a great trip and Happy July 4th!
I will be thinking of you!
Post a Comment