Thursday, April 30, 2009

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...!

or "The case of mistaken identities!

"For the longest time Isaac has been asked on more than one occasion "So, how's your wife doing?" or " How's the little one doing?" and then "How're the kids doing ??!"

If anyone thought that matters would get simpler March 8th after the newest addition to the Sacra family aka me/Maria was announced....far from it!

Now "they" want to know: Why is "Maria" engaged to James! or more embarassingly, "What're you doing with Roshini's husband?!" No kidding!

The final straw is that James and Isaac mix US up!! Seriously!!And we're going, "Umm.....GUYS.......One's brown, the other's not!" Of course both of us realize that it's easy to mistake the Sacra brothers for each other, but when WE get pulled into the tangle of "mistaken identities", we find that a little comical ....




They sure look like family! right...? Not so fast!

And if you were one of those who thought so, you definitely need to scroll down ...
As someone once said...."Life is not "TheTempest", Neither is it "A Midsummer's Night Dream". It's just "A Comedy of Errors", So take it "As you like it"!

It's our version of a "Who's who" :) We've had fun with it and hope you do too!



Our side of the story


Just for the record


they do work well together...



I'm not sure who's idea this was ...but they're sure not feelin' it!


The options...

And the options again...


who HIM ?


NOT HAPPENING!


NOW you're talking!



(Maria + Isaac) + (James + Roshini) = SANT



P.S. o dear! Mark JUST said, "Let's go make a smoothie, Maria-mom!" NOW where'll we be??!

18 comments:

Teresa said...

Haha, that's hilarious! I can't believe they mix up you and Roshini too!! Hmmm... Spent the night and hanging out at Sarah's today. Have a good weekend!!

Deb said...

Wow!!! How funny is this?! I just happen to stumble upon this latest update and laughed till I cried.
I am so happy the four of you can have such nice times together!

Jennifer Beachy said...

lol! This is hilarious! Had not heard about it before. You guys are a crazy bunch - awesome to be with!

Jenn said...

Lol. What is SANT?

Teresa said...

It means TRUE. ;)

Deb said...

Thanks for the meaning...I had no clue!

Maria said...

Hehe, _______ + _______ = Sant is a very typical Norwegian thing to say when people get engaged and it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense in English. Was rather just a joke. : )

In God We Trust! said...

Hey Teresa,

Double function here: I'm posting on Maria's blog and I'm answering your question. The second paragraph that you mentioned was not an error - if you're referring to me/Maria. I wrote it and I meant exactly that. It's either me as in Roshini or Maria. :) Makes sense?

And Maria :) it sure was worth the evening wasn't it - I don't think I've had so much fun in a long time :) Thank you:)

Maria said...

Yes it was fun Roshini! Thank you for the idea. Hehe, twas bordering hilarious at some points. : ) Also enjoyed getting to spend an evening with you writing it, or uh... commenting on what you wrote rather. : ) Bit of joint effort there, but mostly Roshini for anybody who couldn't tell the difference in writing style. : ) We should get together for more smoothies sometime. : ) "Smootie" as Mark says.

In God We Trust! said...

Yes we should! Lol! I did try to make it sound like you talking :) Guess I kinda succeeded huh, if nobody else picked up on that, not bad methinks:) Maybe we'll get more blogs done, if I do the writing and you do the picture loading! GOLLY DAY! Take care my friend! A la prochaine! (which means Till next time...in french)

Kris said...

I wondered what had happened to Maria's writing style!!! Thought she was getting Sacrafied already. ;-)

Teresa said...

Haha, I did too! That explains it for sure! lol You guys are awesome!

Deb said...

Sacrafied?? What an interesting new word :-)

In God We Trust! said...

mm hmm
not to be confused with Sacra-ficed :)

lol:)

emma said...

Hi Maria.....or should I say...Roshini and James, Teresa, Kris and Deb......? Ha ha, I was just wondering:O Too bad for the people that read this and don't really know you cuz then they'd miss out on the whole thing. You guys are hilarious!!! We can't wait to come either! Just pray my passport comes back in time.. Oh and Muffin is Anne Mette Johnsen:) Say hi to Isaac for us.

Teresa said...

Ps. I do still check. ;)

Joy said...

So do I, check that is. =) I imagine you feel like you have more important things on your mind these days than blogging. =)

Angie said...

I check too!! And I do believe that it is high time you write something!! H&T!! Please..