Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Time

We've been having a lovely fall. Crisp weather, but not yet really cold. The leaves are turning beautiful colors everywhere and crunching when you step on them. Last Saturday, Isaac & I took three of the younger boys to Fifer Orchards to pick some pumpkins and see what we could see. We had a lot of fun as you can see from the pics. : ) Yesterday, I went back with James, Roshini, Mark, & Jude and we all had some fresh apple cider donuts and a lot more fun. I must say they come highly recommended. We also had Esther and Nathan over for the weekend and had lots of fun with them. I think it is VERY cool having a whole house instead of just a basement or a bedroom to have people over in. And to answer the frequently asked question... "So, how's married life?" I am most enjoying being married to my best friend. I's the luckiest girl there is. : D









Pumpkin Heads : )



I turned into a pumkin head too.

Isaac helped Esther bake her special cookies.

Smil!

Esther is trying to ride the bucking bronco while saving her brother from a wrestling match. : )

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Yay for a post! :D (I do check every day but thanks for the heads-up!) :D Looks like a fun fall time! I had to "order" my pumpkins and they're going to cost about 20 smackers each. :P It looks like the kids are happy to have another house to go to, too. Really nice! Ps. Keep checking the mail for a b-day package. ;)

Deb said...

Wow! What a nice surprise! No wonder Isaac looked tired on Sunday. I am so glad you were able to have such a nice weekend with the kids. Fall is the BEST season for sure!!!!!!

Minabird said...

Love to see the picture of the pumpkin heads. priceless.

Joy said...

A very happy birthday to you Maria! Fall is such a lovely time of year! Here the weather is turning colder now and the leaves are coming down very quickly with all the rain we're having. Glad to hear you enjoy your new life! =)

Jen Beachy said...

Thanks, Maria for having Nathan and Esther for the weekend and posting pictures! We (Esther and me) like the pictures! Esther says she had lots of fun at your house:) Also love the pics of the pumpkin heads!