Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's Christmas Time In The City...

Wait! Roll back the reel! It's not Christmas yet! It's..... Fall Party!!! This year the theme for the fall party was "The City". People came dressed up as anything from a taxi cab, to a street artist, Or just a plain "interesting" person. Look see, ain't you evah see a "weerdo" in the city befaw?

Here's an idea... since I took a lot of pictures, and a picture says a thousand words... how about I just post lots of pictures with a few captions instead of writing a long summary of our fanstastic day. Hmm... Well guess since nobody objected, that's what I'll do. Wait... nobody can comment til I post the pictures. Guess I better get crack'n. Til next time! : D

It started off with a children's meeting about how to shine a light in the city on a hill. Was very cool for everybody. Even grown ups! : )










Mark made an awesome fire fighter!



All the paintings/decorations were fantastic!




Anyone else ever been confused while driving in a city???







The raffle ticket sellers : )


Instead of playing for money, Christian put candy in his case for the kids to take.


Anybody know where we are? : )



The street artist in action...



Selling wares on the side...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the pictures! Twas a very fun day... Funny how the pictures make it look so much more cool than it seemed you when were actually DOING the decorating. =) The pic of mom and dad is just great!

Mina said...

Hey Maria,
Thanks for posting pictures. I loved Verba's creative idea on her outfit. I totally would have bought something.
Miss you,
elmina
P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Teresa said...

Awesome pictures!! I love the one of your reflection in the door! (you are just too cute!) Thanks for the update!! :D