Friday, March 12, 2010

The Last Of The Snow! I Hope...

Kinda late I know but I thought these were some sorta cool pics from the last big snow we had, and when I say big snow, I mean BIG snow! Beginning of Feb. we got dumped with another who knows how many more inches of snow an this stuff was WET and HEAVY! Joe, Joey, & Liz have become our snow friends and have spent the night and various evening with us. We are always glad to have them! : ) And Ben too... : )









A Hippo came to visit... : )



The front of our yard got PILED with snow again. Note the neighbor's car all covered up back there. It didn't come out for a while. Also note the other neighbor's once again CLEARED driveway! : o

Dad came and cleared our out! "Yay Dad...."

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Heh, looks kind of like it does around here! It's so fun to get snowed in with friends! Love the hippo pic!! :D

Deb said...

Cool Post! Love the hippo!!!