One evening while Roshini was in India, James, Mark, & Jude came over. We ended up taking a walk down our street to our pond to feed the ducks, and were very surprised to find thousands of craw fish! They were huge! After doing some research when we got back they are actually the Louisiana Craw fish and we plan to make a meal out of them sometime. The next several posts are going to be mostly picture blogs as it takes longer to write an LOTS has happened recently and I don't have the luxury of all that time to write 20 posts. Well.... maybe not 20, but anyways. Enjoy the pics. : ) P.S. We never did get to feed the ducks cause they all just swam away...
Pics of our pond. I think it is beeeeautiful!
Hi Mommy!
5 comments:
OH MY! Those things are huge!! If you do make a meal- I'd be brave enough to try one :-)
Sounds yum!! Beautiful pictures!!
Wow :)
Nice pics!
Ummm, they look scary! Do they taste like seafood??
Uh, never eaten them. I googled it an some people say it tastes a bit like lobster. Someone else said it tasted like steak! Don't really know. Can't wait to find out tho! : D
Post a Comment