Sunday, August 8, 2010

June Tid Bits

Mark came over one afternoon and helped me make jam. He helped in every part of the process except the hot pectin. He was as usual, a GREAT helper! : ) The jam turned out delicious. Jon invited us over to help him eat a bunch of crabs that him an some guys had gotten, oh goodness... I can almost still taste them. Yum! I got Jude to taste some after he amazingly enough didn't even want to taste them. Very odd coming from a guy who used to like to eat EVERYTHING he could put in his mouth.





 I made pulled pork in a crock pot from some pork shoulder I had. Cooked it in Root Beer believe it or not and twas good! : ) allrecipes.com

 Bet you don't miss these Teresa... : )



2 comments:

Teresa said...

Mark is so cute, and so fun to make food with! :D Massive strawberries - did you pick them? I have heard of cooking pork in beer but never root beer. Cool. Oh, crab...yum!

In God We Trust! said...

Gosh, crab is sooooooooooo good! Could have some now!

Mark helped Amy make chocolate chip cookies today - Teresa, he's waiting for you to come back to help you bake a cake, he said sometime back :)

Thanks Moria, for doing all kinds of fun stuff with him, and for teaching Jude to dribble a soccer ball :)