A day late and a dollar short, but here are some pics of Activity Day at Victory. I may or may not post some of the OC. It is tough just to pick a couple pics to post. : ) I should just get some sort of album to stick them all in I suppose, but it seems I barely have time to post anything anyways so wonder how much good it would do. You never know though... I'll let the pictures say what an awesome time we had. : )
A funny pet rock : )
The kids had a blast with the spin art. Think Isaac did too... ; )
Decorating a rucksack
Doll house village. This wasn't our station, but I thought it was pretty cool.
James helped me for a bit with the bubble station. (yes, her hand is actually inside the bubble) I love bubbles!
Katie was the big bubble making pro! I think she ended up making the biggest one of all.
1 comment:
Very cool! I, for one, love seeing your pics so post away! :D
Post a Comment