For our fall party this year we had a nautical theme, but with the amount of pirates we had there it may as well have been a pirate one. : ) Was super cool to see everyone's costumes. Some were most creative. The traditional hay ride this year even got turned into a ship. As we "sailed" down the roads, our ship was attacked by BAD pirates who stole the treasure chest! I will say they didn't get it without a fight though! : ) The treasure chest then had to be found by all the kids in a real "treasure" hunt later in the day. Anybody care to guess what was inside? : ) Teresa posted pics on her blog as well so if you want to see some more, check there. We had a grand time, didn't we mateys?! Argh!
I just loved his moustache
A grumpy little pirate! Lol Even Mermaids can throw harpoons. : )
2 comments:
Haha, cool! I love the pic of Ben and The Grumpy Pirate! Too cute! It was indeed fun!
The best pirates on earth! It was such a fun day!!
Post a Comment