As for the saints who are on the earth,
“They are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight.”
Psalm 16:3
There is no price you can put on going to the best place in the whole world. It is there God has his blessing, and it is there His word is able to come forth so clear. I am looking forward to the next time!
We slept on the balcony overlooking the cabins and the water. It was beautiful to wake up to in the mornings. (the birds chattering LOUDLY at 4:30am were not so nice tho...) : )
6 comments:
Oooh, that last picture looks like fairy dust. So cool! I wanna go back! It's been 3 years... =(
It was 3 years for the both of us too...
Loved the pictures! Made me homesick!! <3 <3
Wow! Love the photos :-)
So glad you got to go.
I know what you mean about the "homesick" feeling Teresa. I still haven't lost the "ache" in my heart to BE there every time I watch a transmission. I remember the first time I did go back after I had left the A-Team, I actually felt like it was home. Really nice feeling. : )
I'm so glad you guys could come Maria:) It was super nice to have you although we didn't see you at all at the conf., but when it's been three years then you have lots to do and little time to sleep!!:) Hope to see you soon;)
Post a Comment