Monday, August 8, 2011

Victory Family Week

"Everybody who loves Victory put your hands up!" Isaac, Mark, Jude, & I surely did after spending five days there this past week. We had a blast and a half from start to finish. Thanks Joe for letting us "live" at your campsite, and share in pretty much everything you had/did. We loved having a place "to go". Mark and Jude had SO  much fun with cousin Nicky and Papa & Grandma, especially in the pool! We went to bed late, ate lots of  "treats" and snacks, and snow cones, and ice cream, and our room looked like a hurricane went through it, but we still had the best time ever!

Saturday an Sunday were pretty much taken up with play practices/performances so Jude got to hang out with his "bestie", Mary Pang. Thanks Mary! : D He kept spotting her and shouting loudly every time she drove past on the "Watch Golf Cart". Looking forward to seeing you again soon!


Monday was the parade, lots of bouncy house type things, and more pool time! Tues was Family Day, with a pretty cool medieval theme. It was super fun to see all the costumes and all the effort that was put out to make it a really special day. Wednesday we cam marching home Hurrah, Hurrah! Dropped the boys off at home with all their gear, minus Mark's crocks, : S stayed for pizza and wings and mango lassi. A perfect ending to an awesome week. : D

I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story... Keep scrolling... There's lots. : )






Mark lifting the very solidly made props for the play. : )  





(taken by Mark) : )

Up late eating BBQ wings and fries from the grill 










 Jude could have stayed here ALL day!


Wuz here... : D 

 Concentration


 Love this little princess! : ) 

Pictures with the King! 

 Cotton candy is GOOD!





8 comments:

Minabird said...

Absolutely love everything about this post.

Teresa said...

Such fun pics!! I'm so glad it worked out to take the boys! <3

Deb said...

How awesome to wake up in the morning and discover this blog post!
Yes, it was indeed a great time and you really make a nice looking Israelite family! I think the kids will remember the special time that they had- I know I will!!

Mel said...

Love the pics!! Looks like the medieval day was awesome...Loved to have been there!!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing all your pictures!!!! :)

In God We Trust! said...

Thank you so much for taking the time with the boys Maria (& Isaac)! They had so much fun!

Abbie said...

Such cute pictures!! I love them :)

Maria said...

We loved it! Somebody did ask why we had Mark with us in the play like he was our kid when he was actually only our nephew? Lol! The only thing that made sense in their mind finally was maybe he could have actually have been our newphew that we were taking care of back then too. Hehe!I liked our Israelite family.