Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Post Failed"

This is the response I get when I try to post something from my phone via the Blogger App I downloaded if I try to include a picture. Trying once more with out it. Then again... if posts with pics fail, what was the point???

4 comments:

Maria said...

Well I guess it worked... How silly that it won't work with images. :( Maybe they will fix it. :)

Maria said...

Oop, well tried another couple of times with new and old pics. It just doesn't seem to like adding photos. Shucks...

Teresa said...

Grrr. Mine didn't work either. Well, it worked, but it had all the html script tacked to the bottom of the pics and the pics weren't centered. Dislike.

Maria said...

Mine didn't do that, but I tried, and tried, and again to make it work with pictures. No success... blah