We now have a fundraising group of made up of mostly kids age 9-15. Since there is not always major work party stuff they can be involved in, the point is that they can do work in the homes of the various friends/brothers so that they can be along in the work parties. I think the definition of trouper is really good. "A reliable, uncomplaining, often hard-working person." Perfect work party attitude. Well, an anytime attitude really but anyways. Right now the main thing they are doing is chopping wood and last Sat. Bertha, Johanne F. & I made lunch for them. That was really cool. Thanks for all your hard work guys! (We made them take off all their muddy stuff so as not to dirty the mtg hall. Hence all the strewn items)
Friday, March 7, 2008
Mini Troupers
We now have a fundraising group of made up of mostly kids age 9-15. Since there is not always major work party stuff they can be involved in, the point is that they can do work in the homes of the various friends/brothers so that they can be along in the work parties. I think the definition of trouper is really good. "A reliable, uncomplaining, often hard-working person." Perfect work party attitude. Well, an anytime attitude really but anyways. Right now the main thing they are doing is chopping wood and last Sat. Bertha, Johanne F. & I made lunch for them. That was really cool. Thanks for all your hard work guys! (We made them take off all their muddy stuff so as not to dirty the mtg hall. Hence all the strewn items)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think that's so cool!! It's awesome when the kids can be along in what's going on too! And I think you're awesome for updating!! Do you care if I put a link on my site?
Nope, go ahead. I actually haven't told more than 3 people about it so far. Hehe, haven't gotten around to writing the email. So, these posts have been just for you. : )
Don't I feel special!! :D
Post a Comment