Hey, I got an extra min on my lunch break so I decided to post something about the fellowship week at Victory. I was really glad I got to take the time off work and stay for the whole conference. Sat. was just a really nice relaxing day to visit catch up with people, play golf (for the brothers - I still never heard who won that tournament... anybody have any clue?), choir practice and then a youth meeting in the evening. Sunday morning was a children's mtg with a musical preformed by Ottawa of the story of Joseph which was AMAZING! Since most of the music had been used last year at Brunstad, all the songs were duly stuck in my head for the rest of the week! Later in the afternoon we preformed all our choir/band songs along with a few other performances including a quite funny one by the 4 idiots. : ) Monday was Outdoor Challenge day. I think everybody was really excited for that! Our team didn't win, they gave 100% and I think we'll have a bit better idea what to expect next year. Tues. was children's day and we had quite a collection of activities. I didn't get too many pics of the activities, but I took a couple of the ice cream stand, which is functioning better each year I think. Still a very popular hit with the kids (and adults) hehe... half the parents try to steal a bite of their kids ice cream. Tues. evening was a yth/mission mtg which was an extremely good way to end the conference. I am really thankful for the time there and that we stayed for that meeting even though it meant driving home in the middle of the night only to get up at 6:30 a.m. for work the next day. "This is a coffee drinking ordnung? Praise the Lord sister!"

Victory now has street signs and guess what... We live on Delaware St.! : )

I think the bar for the size of the poster that leads the parade has been lowered....

Ottawa's play (gotta love the make up jobs... musta been an inch thick!)
Can we say sassy?

Our team all chained up. They worked really well together! Awseome teamwork!
They had to eat an entire raw clam. They all managed it too! : D

Connecticut & Urbana were in the finals and after a close final Urbana ended up winning.

Can you help but love that face?
1 comment:
Loved the update!! It's amazing what you can do in a minute! Pass the coffee!! lol! I loved the pic of Olivia and saved it to my folder. Super cool that they did the "Joseph" play from last year. It would be interesting to see/hear it in English. Lol about the poster size. It looks like the lima beans are lacking... So cool that you still do the ice cream stand! I have made it with girls here quite a few times too and they love it every time. Ps, next time, can you make the pictures a little bigger? ;) Looking forward to the next one already!! :D
Post a Comment