"Everybody who loves Victory put your hands up!" The kids were the best! Dress rehearsal at the meeting hall
Verba made cool stage flower arrangments
Saving our film : )
Kids choir waiting for the feast to start
I think our soccer team got in some of the weirdest positions. Note the following pics. They aren't the best quality, but still funny/cool. An this isn't all of them. : ) Not really a Beachy...
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Free Indeed!
Well, finally another post. I will probably stick a few up from previous events, but since Teresa is waiting on this one, I'll let it cut in line and go first. We had an extremely "interesting" weekend to say the least. We found out about an hour away from Victory that our hard drive with all the videos on it had "crashed". Upon our arrival at Victory, the discussions immediately went began as to whether or not something could "maybe" be salvaged from it if we took it to a tech place in the morning or if we should turn right around and go back home for two of the films which were on a computer at home. (one of them was ONLY on that hard drive... know not to do that again!) The decision to drive home was made and at about 3:30 a.m. my car headed straight back to the place of whence it had just come... only to return to victory again at about 3:15 the following afternoon. Meanwhile back at Victory, our soccer team was doing stupendous! At the end of the day, they were undefeated and were set to play in the semi finals the next morning. "Delaware Rwocks!" Sat. afternoon, Daniel and Abraham "accidentally" found almost all the footage they needed which they thought was only on the hard drive on my laptop. (I had told Ben to delete it and he forgot for some reason... : ) wonder why that was) So they were working furiously up until the last 2 min. before it was supposed to be shown. I think they should get an award for the fastest editing job ever. Quite flink they were! As for the feast, I don't know if I can even give an accurate description. I didn't see all of it anyways..., but to tell about the whole feast would take a very long time, so I'll just say, I am extremely thankful to have been able to be along in any small part I had in putting the feast together to make an "edifying evening" as our announcers stated. If you want an account of the feast with pictures I'm sure there will be an article on ottawa.brunstadworld.org. very soon as they are much better at updating than I am. I wasn't able to take many pictures of the actual feast since I was in and out and up on stage as well as in a very bad spot so here are just a few of our practices at home and of the soccer team who finished 2nd to Ottawa after beating Urbana in overtime in the semi's. Fantastic job guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww, thanks Maria! It was cool to at least see snipets of what happened! The look on Daniel's face is classic and love the soccer pics too! That looks like one awesome soccer team and it was cool to see the new faces! Have a good weekend in CT!!
Great job, Maria!
Thanks.
Love the crazy soccer pics!
I, too, hope to see some good pics from the feast. It was a very memorable event in many ways.
Post a Comment