Friday, October 3, 2008

Free Dictionary

I was looking for an online Norwegian dictionary and came accross this one here. It is available to download for free to your computer as well as online. The program is very small so it doesn't take up much space on your computer (approx 4-5 mb). There are Norwegian -> English: 13 940 words English -> Norwegian: 12 759 words. The program also allows you to add your own words (nice for church purposes) or make up study lists for yourself which will then play at an adjustable speed. Click here to go to the website. If you are interested in other languages there are 202 others available as well. So take your pick. : ) Anyways, just thought I would pass it on... Have a great day!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Cool! Looks good! Your next post should be Free Apple Cider! I still haven't had time to try making it! Maybe on the weekend...