Kris and I have birthdays 4 days apart, and when we were growing up we always celebrated them together. When we got a little older we hooked up with Teresa who is 3 days after Kris and were all later joined by Abbie who's birthday comes one day after Kris. (tyoday! Happy Birthday to Abbie!) It is much better to have just one party in the course of a week than 4! Somehow... even though she had a few attempts at suprise parties, until last night, Kris had never been suprised. Somehow the suprise always leaked out. Last night we finally managed it, or Daniel planned it and we all managed to keep the secret in. We did have a little fun and play a joke on Jon an yelled surprise when he came in the door about 5 min. before her, and the look on his face was more surprised than hers! : D Hehe! Twasn't a big party and I didn't take many pics, but was a nice evening anyways. "Copper, you're my very best friend..."

Surprise!

The "real" surprise : )
1 comment:
Hey Ri, just now read this post. Lol. Thought I better add the comment...an you're mine too, Todd. :-) I'm supposed to be doing other things on here, definitely not looking at ppl's blogs and definitely NOT commenting...but I had to. lol. See you tomorrow...Christmas eve. Golly. Where'd time go!????
Post a Comment