Well, here's the fall party post. Endelig... ikke sant Teresa? I do try to keep my promises... Hehe, Enjoy!


Big Chief did not sit on the fire and put it out... Just danced and made smoke.
This cowboy was trying all day to shoot me every time I tried to take a picture.
The theme this year if you can't tell by the pics was Cowboys and Indians. Many of the friends dressed up for the occasion and all the decorations made it very festive. The day started with the annual hay ride. (I think this was the first time I remember EVER going a different direction that than just around the block. Outside there were different themed Indian or Cowboy activities or stations. In the cowboy camp you could enjoy music, hot drinks, and various uh, edibles around the fire or just singing along with the guitar. The "spitt'n contest" had participants of all ages. It was for accuracy as well as distance. The furthest I believe was 24 feet! Horse/pony rides, learning how to use a lasso, and target shooting with a BB gun were the other cowboy activities.
You could hear the Indian camp from almost anywhere outside when they were dancing. Was some of the funniest stuff I saw all day. They did a stick dance of some sorts, and this was also a cool activity that all ages got involved with. There was also Tee Pee painting and bow and arrow target shooting.
There were some activities in the gym including everybody learning how to line dance with Kris & Ang. Hehe, I think I have two left feet... The "grub" was fantastic, and it was a really, really fun filled day with lots of good laughs, friends, and fellowship. I've put a link on the side for pictures from the day. Happy Trails!
9 comments:
Oooh, ENDELIG!! Loved the pics of the kids! Looks like they had a good time too. Lol about Big Chief S-O-T-F-A-P-I-O! Nice hair! Miss you guys! Hopefully not so long until the next post...!! (astonish me) :D
Maria!!
I cried almost through the whole album. I love all the pictures of the kids and there were some funny ones of people. I loved it. I hope you are doing ok. I think about you guys every day. MISS YOU!!!!
OH!!! and I can't seem to save any of those pictures. I want to be able to look at your faces on my computer every day. Is there some way this can be fixed?
I don't know why you can't save or copy them Mina. I don't have a prob doing either, so I'm not sure what to do to "fix" this. We miss you too! And Teresa... you prolly won't be astonished til next week anyways as we leave for Victory again tomorrow, and I HIGHLY doubt I'll have a min. to post anything today anymore.
Good times- Nice to see the update!
Great Pics!!
Thanks for the pics, Maria. I FINALLY get to see them, since I was sick that day and Verba would'nt let me come! You don't detect any note bitterness in my tone, do you??? =)
Update. Update. Update...!!
Just start from now, don't try to catch up, even though you want to. PLEASE! You can play catch up if you have extra time, haha. I guess I'll have to find a friend with a van instead of a car to go to the train station! ;) Would be awesome!! Bet your hair is CUTE! :D
Hello Maria!
Rumours says...
That you have some news to share with me :)
I dont have your email-adress, but you can visit my blog to confirm it :)
Post a Comment