Monday, March 9, 2009

Someone Special...

I guess I'm a little too late to announce my engagment to Isaac to anybody. I think pretty much the whole world knew in a matter of a few hours after it hit facebook... Yikes. Anyways, thanks very much for all the congrats so far and if you didn't hear, and are just now reading this post... Yes, I am engaged to Isaac Sacra, no, it is not a rumor (Hate those!), and end of Sept. is a likely possibility for a wedding.

Say what you like, has not been the reason for me not updating here... : ) (well mostly not...)it is very honestly job hunting which I will be very glad to be done with some day. (here's to hoping on a new job soon or more work at my current one) Don't know what else to say really except that I am not planning on shutting the blog down, so if you're one of the few who does come here, I will post something when I get "a round tuit" and not before. My sincerest apologies Teresa and Mina. I have no clue who all else looks at it besides about 5 other people anyways. (kinda a scary thought....) Well here are two pics. Here you go Maggie! : ) More later. : D


First Pic... Wonder why we look so tired? Might be cause there is SERIOUSLY no time to spend with anybody other than hours you should be sleeping with busy church schedules.

Celebrating with Kris & Daniel. Thanks for a cool eve. guys!

29 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Maria!
I just happend to stop by and see your latest post. Such a nice looking couple!
I am so very happy for you both and look foward to being your mother in law.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!

Jacob n Chinnu koshy

TeresaWissler said...

Hi Maria (and Isaac) :-)

Add me to the list of people who regularly check your blog... hehe. But I also heard about your engagement on facebook, and I'm super happy for you two!!! Wish I could see you together in person! Awesomeness! Have a wonderful engagement time and don't worry, you'll have a chance to catch up on your sleep later... after the wedding...sometime... hehehe.

Maria said...

Hey, who's this anonymous?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! What a nice surprise! We are really happy for you and wish you a very good engagement time!
Johanna & Marko
ps. I do check your website regularly... ;)

Anonymous said...

Just dropped by to see if you updated!! I am so happy for you two and may God richly bless your engagement time. You look awesome together and make a perfect couple!

Anonymous said...

Hjertelig tillykke, Maria og Isaac. What a wonderful surprise. Et nytt menighetshjem in DE where the friends (maybe especially the youth) can come and find fellowship and strength in their daily battle. May God richly bless you both.

Minabird said...

wow I guess since u mention you are closing this site down, they all just to the opportunity to actually leave or post...or do you think that it due to your engagement ;) Anyway, I will be bummed to not get and of your updates, few they were.
I really like the first picture. It is so adorable. Congrats for like the fifty millionth time! I wish you only happiness in your future!

Minabird said...

p.s. that's a pretty big rock I see ;)

Teresa said...

Cute pictures, Maira! (I like the scarf!) ;) Ps. Mina, she said she is NOT planning to shut down her blog...

Linda said...

Jeg glemte helt bort at du kunne norsk nå :)
Jeg så det på facebook, og det var ikke andre rykter enn det ..
Ville bare ha det bekreftet siden jeg ikke kunne si hundre prosent at det gjaldt dere.
Det er jo utrolig koselig! Ønsker dere en fin forlovelsestid..

Når kommer du til Norge neste gang? Snakket med Delores på msn og hun sa du ikke kommer til søstrestevnet..

ps. jeg sjekker også denne bloggen regelmessig..

Maria said...

Thanks very much everybody! Yeah, Mina, am "not" shutting down the blog just yet, so you can look forward to more pics. (not just of Isaac & I...I promise : )

Teresa said...

Haha, cool! :D Jeg gleder meg!

HILDE said...

Hei Maria.

Jeg har også lyst å gratulere deg så hjertelig med forlovelsen!
Det var en veldig hyggelig nyhet :)
Takk for gode minner.

Lykke til videre!

Mvh Hilde Johnsen, Drammen

Anonymous said...

Gratulerer så masse igjen. Måtte bare skrive det her og. Var en gledelig "overraskelse" da dere ringte oss på søndag. Dere er et perfekt par. Gleder oss til bryllupet, skal gjøre alt vi kan for å kunne være der. Skal hilse masse fra Patrick, han måtte le når han så bildet deres :) så spurte han når får vi se dem igjen. Han likte begge dere 2 veldig godt. Ønsker dere en riktig fin forlovelsestid.
Ps: Sjekker bloggen ofte:)

Margriet & Kristian

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,

Just had to "fess up" to let you know that I'm one of the ones that checks in semi regularly~ just to see how my friends, nieces and nephews etc in Delaware are doing :) and you too of course! So I was very pleasantly surprised to see the post of your engagement to Isaac! That is awesome ~ best wishes to you both. Thanks for the posts even if they are few and far between. I used to check Theresa's but then started with yours when she went to Norway.

Mary Fitch (Lee) Seattle, WA

Anonymous said...

who's this anonymous?

Anonymous said...

Hey Maria, now that I know you have a site, I can congratulate you for real! I'm really happy for you guys and wish you all the best in the future! Looking forward to seeing you at the youth conf. in April :)

Marie

:) said...

Gratulerer! Lykke til i fremtiden sammen! Hilsen Tone og Anders Nebo

Anonymous said...

Gratulerer, dere to! Det var en veldig trivelig nyhet! Ønsker dere en god forlovelsestid! Mirjam Ø

Joy said...

I posted a comment the other night and for some odd reason it never showed up. =( At any rate, Congratulations to both of you! It was very nice to hear from you.
Definitely put me down as a regular...I'm glad you're keeping your site!
Take care and keep us posted...

Anonymous said...

Hey Maria,
Huge Congragulations! AHHH everyone's going crazy with all these new engagments!D You guys look awesome- tired or not!)
Esther Oommen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Maria! That's awesome! It's so crazy to see my little sister's friends getting married!!! Best of luck with the wedding and all that stuff, if you ever need any help, let me know!
-Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

Lol - Maria I think you're stuck! You now know without a doubt that people love to hear from you:) Love you girl! Verba

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Maria and Isaac,very happy for you both. I'm one of those people that regularly check your blog too!
Ruth Ann Foster

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Maria & Isaac!
Thats a nice suprise! I'm also a Visitor of your Site ;-)

Love Ricky Fächner (de Boer)

Anna Christison said...

Congrats Maria and Isaac....

I have to admit I'm one that also checks out your site, so keep up with the updates :)

I'm really excited for you both and wish you and an awesome engagement time....it actually does go really fast.

Look forward to seeing you both this spring and spring conf.

-Anna and I'm sure Stefan also would say congrats :)-

Ruth Falcao said...

Hi Maria :)

Lovely surprise!! Congratulations to you both.

Ruth.