Or at least married to one. : ) I don't know as a personally feel like a Sacra so much yet but i imagine over time I'll at least stop calling myself Maria Byler. Kinda funny to have a different name, but pretty cool. I don't have many wedding pics yet so but here's a couple. For more pics, check Teresa's blog if you haven't done so already. You will have to scroll down though because she is definately better about posting than me and already has several more posts up. : ) Thanks so much to everybody who came and who helped make it an awesome day! ~ Maria Sacra~
7 comments:
AMAZING!! She lives....I bout couldn't believe it when i checked and found an update!! Thanks Maria "Sacra"!! Was an awesome day...thanks so much!
Ditto to Angie's comment! =) It's good you can't tell how often I check your blog. Glad to hear you're back home safe and sound and happily married! Take care...
"Maria, you gotta see her!" That's what was in my head when I clicked on your blog, Mrs Sacra! Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in... Wowzer, an update!! :D Very nice! It was nice to see your pics too. I wish I had more, but... I HOPE this is a precursor of more to come! :D Love and miss you!!
hehe, we shall see Teresa... I hope to pick it back up again. I was uh, slightly delinquent for the past couple of months. ; ) Anyways... to Joy & Dawnita... yes, there will be more pictures from the photographers. I don't have them yet either. Patience... :D
Only SLIGHTLY. 8-O Better late than never! xoxo
Hjertelig tillykke, Maria & Isaac!
Wish you all the best!
Hey Hey, I clicked on here not expecting to find anything, but I do check sometimes anyway. Now I just need to do something with mine too! I've been slightly delinquent as well the past few months...and I didn't even just get married!! Hmm, but I do have a little girl..does that count? :-) Anyway, hope the chili wasn't too hot for you guys tonight. Lol.
Post a Comment