Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Name Change!

Guess if you're here you figured it out. My blog is no longer http://www.mariabyler.blogspot.com/, but rather http://www.mariasacra.blogspot.com/. Figured I start it out with the new month.... Cheerio! Oh, if you happen to have my site linked on yours... please change it. : )

Thanks,

Maria Sacra

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Yeah, figured that out when it didn't connect this morning. Changed it then. :) We's in bidness.

Teresa said...

Ps, it would be cool if you shrunk your header picture just a little so you could see if there is a new post or not without scrolling down. ;) :D

Maria said...

I know... but didn't see that option. :S

Teresa said...

Shrink it before you load it, maybe? Or just trim some of the bottom off...

Maria said...

fixed it... I think. : ) Looks fixed from my end anyways.

Teresa said...

Ooooh, good job!! :D Så flink du er!