Monday, February 1, 2010

"Where's the Baby?"

"There she is!!!" Lol! I think I asked Kris that question nearly every day in the voice of Diego the tiger from Ice Age. Maia Jordin "finally" arrived, much to the delight of EVERYBODY! She is a sweetheart, an I am a very proud aunty. : ) So here's a few pics to show her off... hehe, if you want to get the full story and lots more CUTE pics of both of the girls, go to Kris's blog.















Isaac & I went out at like 11 p.m. an brought Kris some KFC. : D Can't be raiding the hospital cafeteria at that time of night.  

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Fun to see your pics too! KFC...!!! Oh man, I could handle that right now...!!

Maria said...

Yes... well don't go there at 11 p.m. when you do get it next. They were out of most everything we wanted...

Teresa said...

Hehe, will try to remember that!

Johanna P said...

Thanks for all the pics! Loved to see them! KFC, wish we had that over here... :)