I hung this on the door two days before it snowed and look what happened!!!
It Snowed.... and snowed some more...
It froze our christmas lights and burst a bunch of the bulbs
Meanwhile... we were inside nice and cozy.
Nice to have some good food with good friends... Thank goodness for Hummers. : )
Next morning... all of our neighbors shoveled themselves out by 9:00 a.m. Best shoveling job I ever did see. : )
Our poor little grill
3 comments:
I see that you have been busy! Thank you for yesterday - was pretty cool, methinks! Helped me get thru the day too...
Methinks u need to go to Furrs more often. yeah, and drop off your car AND need a ride back!!!
And methinks that Mark is the sweetheartest little helper there ever is! And his favorite sentence in context is "Can I help?"!!!!
Thank you for that post!
See you soon!
Cool you guys got a good snow, too! We still have piles here and it keeps snowing! It's 3 degrees F here at the mo! Loving that you're back to updating!!!
loved the picture through the window with the ice on the edges. Also think the neighbors did a really good job at shoveling themselves out. HAA HAA
Post a Comment