Mark was a big help one afternoon. He went grocery shopping with me and helped me make all sorts of important decisions. "I think you should buy that one Moria." He then carried ALL the groceries up the steps ALL by himself, and then helped me make dinner. We made Taco Mashed Potato Casserole, a big one for Byler kids (or not kids...) and a little one for James & Roshini & Mark, and he was quite pleased to have been making dinner for "my mom and dad".


Happy 30th Birthday! Isaac turned 30 in Dec and Jon about 2 weeks later so a bit after that Jon came over for dinner. We had Chicken Cordon Bleu, "real" mashed potatoes, and salad. Bob & Debbie stopped over later for dessert and coffee. Twas a really nice evening. Someone told Jon that he should have birthdays more often... I don't know as we necessarily need that, but I do like to have as many excuses possible to have the 4 F's. Food, Friends, Fellowship, & Fun. : ) Then again... no excuses necessary, or reasons for that matter... Just stop in!
Cheers Friends!
More good food.... : ) Fried Tilapia with Lemon Pepper & Salad with Feta Cheese. Can you tell I like food?
1 comment:
Looks very yum!! Looks like you're getting to be quite the cook! :D Very nice and lots of fun! Can't wait to hang out when I get home!!
Post a Comment