Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Feast

We had an extra special Christmas feast this year with an abundance of excellent music and entertainment. We have now had our meeting hall for 10 years, and I am very thankful for all of the fantastic memories I have from this place. We have had a lot of fellowship, food, & fun with the very best of friends. I'm looking forward to the next 10 years, and whatever God has in store for us.



Buddy sang a very nice rendition of "Oh Holy Night"

And you could have heard a pin drop during "Auld Lang Syne".

The famous.... Charlie Horse and Hush Puppy



The puppet show is always a big hit!

"All I want for Chwithmath is my two front teef"

We were visited by a special friend as the choir "wished" for a hippo for Christmas : )

The kids sang the Veggie Tales "8 Polish Foods of Christmas". "what's a pierogie?"

Santa and..... Not Santa.... : )

Santa lost his hat...

No comments: