Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Name Change!!!

Since I did get married... and since I am technically not a Byler anymore... I have decided to change the name of this blog to www.mariasacra.blogspot.com sometime in the near future. I am letting you know ahead of time so that if you type in the address or click off of some one's blog/site that you will know to change my last name. I'll try to get anyone who does have a link on their site to change it, but at any rate it's still easy enough to remember. It's just me... : )

3 comments:

Kris said...

I guess sometime in the near future did not arrive yet. :-)

Maria said...

No... I decided to leave it there so that anybody who doesn't check all the time sees it before I change it. : ) And that is another reason not to update right away... hehe. Sneaky ; )

Teresa said...

Hehe, well, I guess I'll change it after the link doesn't work for me...unless you give me a heads-up. :)