Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"The Boys"

"The Boys" as they are quite fondly called, (Madison and Maia are referred to as "The Girls") came over one day to play while mommy was out. These pics are actually from two different days, but it doesn't matter what the day is... we always have lots of fun. : ) I think I have some of the coolest (and cutest!) nephews and nieces in the whole world!

Washable!!! : )

Oh Yeah!





I Love Nugatti!!! (chocolate bread)

 He went in the cage of his own free will. ; )

 Jude was not to be seen with out George...

 He Loved my harmonica!

 
He was watching cartoons and trying to play at the same time.

 More paints...

5 comments:

In God We Trust! said...

Very cool! the BOYS are sweet-a-hearts!!!!...i was just going to text you today and say a blog update was kinda due :)
Thank you Moria!

Teresa said...

Very cool pics! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun! I haven't seen pictures of Jude walking and wow has he changed. They are both super cute!!

Minabird said...

Aw, how fun. I was gonna say, "it's about time you updated" too. And then you read our minds. Jude is getting so big. And walking? Looks like Mark was having a great time.
loves,
mina

Maria said...

lol! this is funny! I thought I had previewed the blog, and fixed the spellings but apparently it published it with all the highlighted errors! hehe! i shall fix. Yes guys... I was way past due. : ) Check back cause I have two more in draft coming up soon. I just didn't want to post them all in one night. : )

Deb said...

Love seeing the pictures of "the boys!" I get my turn this weekend and hopefully the weather holds out for a trip to the playground and maybe some fishing with grandpa!