Since almost all my family was in TN over Easter, Isaac and I went to his parents for Easter dinner/afternoon. Was really nice. I only have the one pic of Debbie and Jude, who konked out poor guy. We went over to the meeting hall for the Easter egg hunt in the afternoon, and in the evening all the youth girls were invited over to Miller's house for a camp fire. Was kinda a different Easter, but a very, very nice and memorable one. At the campfire, we started making shadows on the barn wall with a flash light. The girls had a blast! My strong.... cough... arms never got tired.... ; )
Poor boy was tired : )
Good Friends!
Waiting patiently? to begin...
I found an egg!
Me too!
An I got lots!
Fellowship
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I like the shadow picture! Katie looks like Liz in the picture with Esther! :D Cool pics!
Post a Comment