I became.... Maria Sacra! I can't believe it's been a whole year. It seems like maybe uh... 6 months or something. I am so thankful, happy, glad, etc etc etc... to be married to my best friend in the world! I loved being single, but I love being married even more. : ) Funny how things and ideas can change, and that no matter what happens, we can be
sure that God has His hand in everything. Here's to the future! Isaac, thanks for everything you do. I love you!
A year later, I don't think we really look too much different... Do you?
6 comments:
You're as cute as ever!! :D Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys!
A great couple! Happy 1st Anniversary! May you have many more! Love you both!!
Lol, u look as Sacra as they come. I like the outfit :) all the very best in the year ahead! Thank u (both) for being my friends.
Hehe, I look as Sacra as they come? :D I actually picked out the clothes myself. Maybe my tastebuds are being transformed into Sacra ones. Hmmm...
Taste buds?? =) I think your outfit is very nice, and you both look grand! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! (And thank you for the nice note you left me a couple of weeks back! It was so nice to hear from you.)
Post a Comment