Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
~Luke 6:38~
It seems to me that this verse can't be right. I feel it has been measured back to me FAR greater than I have given.
Looking forward to the youth conference this weekend! I have a feeling I shall come back feeling even richer. : )
2 comments:
So true! And what an amazing weekend it was!!
Love the new look, btw, and all the updates! :D
Definitly come back richer. : )
@Teresa - Thanks, I just didn't like the way it looked before. I could change different stuff, an it just wan't what I liked. I like this tho. : ) I've been enjoying blogging again. For a while, it I had put two posts up and it still said 2 weeks ago on your blog list. Don't know what's up with that. Seems to be fixed now.
Post a Comment