Well I must say I am VERY proud and THANKFUL to be an American. I really love celebrating the 4th of July. This year I was lucky enough to get in on two celebrations. The first one was in Fair Haven, NY with some of the friends from Syracuse on Sunday night. It was one of the best fireworks displays I think I have ever seen. Absolutely beautiful by the lake! I didn't get too many pictures of the lake before it got dark because Isaac and I took a couple of the kids to find some ice cream, only to discover that the line extended out into the street... By the time we got our ice cream, we ended up having to run with it back to where everyone was sitting so we wouldn't miss all the fireworks. This can be a challenge when there are dripping cones involved. Let's just say Connor and I were quite sticky by the time we got back. : ) We drove home on the 4th, blasting patriotic music down the PA Turnpike. Went pretty much straight over to Mom and Dad's for a BBQ and then zipped out to Dover to catch a few more fireworks. Awesome weekend, with awesome friends! Love it!
![]()
(taken by Isaac)
(Taken by Teresa)
(Taken by Yours Truly)
3 comments:
It was an awesome weekend!! Love the pics! The kids were so excited to get ice cream! :D
Wow! Love the fireworks photo and the one of you and Isaac! Looks like an awesome weekend!!!
Nice pic of the fireworks:)
Post a Comment