Friday, July 8, 2011

Strawberry Jam Is The Best!

Wednesday night Mark, Jude, and Mary came over to help make strawberry jam. I don't have many pictures to show for it as I was pretty busy and had STICKY fingers for most of the time. Mark and Jude had enough of it after one batch and, decided watching Paddington Bear with Uncle Isaac was a better idea. We had a lot of fun though, and finished up with strawberry banana smoothies. Yum! When it was time to leave, Jude looked at the tea set and says, "Make tea, make tea?!" Next time Jude... next time. "Oh Tey" : )

 Jude wanted to do it himself

5 comments:

Kris said...

YUM!!! I need to do that again too! Ilove how Jude says, "O tay." :-)

Deb said...

VERY YUM! Looks like a nice time!

Teresa said...

Oh YUM!!! I've never made it, but I want to!! :D

Anonymous said...

I agree! :) Looks like fun!

Maria said...

Super easy for anyone who has never made it, and TOTALLY worth it! Store juam just isn't the same. : ) Just follow the instructions on the Sure Jell package.