Two Sundays ago, we hit up the beach with Ben and Mel for some much needed R&R. Yay for Mel finishing her summer classes! We just relaxed... and then we relaxed some more. Had some snacks, and continued relaxing... Then we had dinner at Cracker Barrel which left something to be desired, but it was just nice to "Relax" together. Did I say that word enough times. : P Sunday evenings on the beach when it is not toooo hot and not too many people are just the best!
4 comments:
It was SO fun and SO relaxing!!! Thanks again SO much for letting us come with you!!!The whole day was amazing..even you are right Cracker Barrel did leave something to be desired:) Checkers was fun tho:)
Wow! I hear the ocean calling me!
Glad you got to enjoy a nice time away!!
Lol Mel! Yes, checkers was fun. That might have been the only "3 person" checkers game I ever "played". : )
SO nice!! I love the sunset picture! I need to go again before the summer is over! :D
Post a Comment