Monday, August 22, 2011

When Pretty Ladies Come To Tea...

...one must have cup cakes! Madison and Katie and Tina came over yesterday and we decorated cup cakes for our tea party. Katie had never had tea before and thought it was pretty good if you put enough sugar in it. She managed 3 cups, while Madison drank tea until there was no more tea. "Could I have more tea please?" (voice going up at the end) We had a lovely afternoon with our tea and cup cakes and cheese and more cheese. Haha! I think the cheese cubes were a bigger hit than the cup cakes for the eating part. We followed up with several rounds of Hi Ho Cherry-O in which I lost miserably every time. Silly birds at my cherries every time. Madison, who had never played before did really well and won or almost won every time. She enjoyed it immensely. : D Madison then proceeded to instruct Tina and I in the art of "Princess Dances". Hehe, I'm afraid she was much better at it than we were, but we had fun anyways. Thanks for a lovely afternoon!











5 comments:

Deb said...

What a wonderful time together with the girls! Thanks for sharing it :-)

Teresa said...

So fun!! They are both sweethearts! (ok, you and Tina are too!) :D

Kris said...

Seriously, Madison was sooo excited to go and when we got in the car she said, "I wanna go to Auntie Maria's house again!" I said well we can ask her if we can come again some time. "Like right now!!??" Lol. Thanks again for having her!

Mel said...

So Kool! I havent played Hi Ho Cherry-O in forever! Lol birds always ate my cherries too:)Kool

Anonymous said...

awww! What little cuties! :)