Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Allentown Service Plaza

On the way home from the soccer tournament, we stopped for the first time in ages at Allentown Service Plaza. It has been closed for renovations for a long time. Here are a few pics of what it looks like now. Completely different on the inside. It is really nice now! Was impressed. They even have a Starbucks now.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Yay for Starbucks! It's so weird that I haven't been past there for nearly 2 years!!

Anonymous said...

kinda weird seeing a rest stop as a "news article" on someone I know's blog

Maria said...

Well, weird or not... twas more posted for those who are not currently here, ikke deg. : )

Minabird said...

I agree with James....weird post but informative.

Deb said...

hey...really liked the informative "weird" post and am looking forward to my next stop in Allentown!

Anonymous said...

Well hey, I think it looks like a rather nice rest stop. Maybe I'll visit it one day. :)

Maria said...

well if it's too weird for you, close your eyes. : )

Anonymous said...

I liked it! It's informative, next time we head down that way we'll know it's new and improved.

Starbucks = win.