Are you coming to Brunstad this summer? If so, I'll see you there!
I am coming! Will be great to see all the friends from the West Coast since Brunstad is about the only place I see them. : D Go figure!
I know what you mean there. :) Will it be the first or second conference?
Hehe, guess I did need to say more. First conf. I don't actually have my ticket yet, but plans are from the 3rd to 20th of July.
Sweet!! I can't wait!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you coming to Brunstad this summer? If so, I'll see you there!
I am coming! Will be great to see all the friends from the West Coast since Brunstad is about the only place I see them. : D Go figure!
I know what you mean there. :) Will it be the first or second conference?
Hehe, guess I did need to say more. First conf. I don't actually have my ticket yet, but plans are from the 3rd to 20th of July.
Sweet!! I can't wait!!
Post a Comment