Friday, May 30, 2008
Memorial Day
Monday was Memorial Day and while I think everybody enjoys a day off work every now an again I wonder how many people think of why they are getting off. Hmm, anyways... we had the whole family over for a cookout in the evening and had just a nice relaxing evening. We played "Scene It" with the kids, which is a game of seeing how well you know Disney movies. Ask Daniel's opinion of the game. : ) You may get an interesting response. There was once again an over abundance of good food. Was really nice to eat summer foods again. Grill food, corn on the cob, strawberries etc... Mom, Jenn, Kris, Ben, & I stayed up til 12 then playing dominoes. Was the first time for all of us except Kris I think. Me thinks she will have to bring that game over again sometime. Here's a pic of Kris's INCREASING bump taken on Memorial Day. Not much longer now. Bout a month an a half. Yeah!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, maaaan, sounds like so much fun! I MISS fresh corn!! We had some frozen corn on the cob for the 17th of May, and it was good for what it was, but just not the same...!! Good job, Livy!! Kris, you are too cute!
First time staying up until midnight? Your mother must have been pretty strict with you kids.
(just joking, of course...playing dominoes is awesome)
You mean your mom DID let you go to bed after Midnight? Oh man! You were lucky. Hehe, dominoes are awesome, and a very good excuse for staying up late.
Post a Comment