Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Girls Night At Unos

This is a post especially for Teresa cause the girls here still do miss her, even though the pain is now down to a dull thud... : ) Just kidding! I think we all miss you, but are very happy you are where you are. So, wipe away the tears... Here's a pic of the girls out at Unos on the night before elections. I left my memory card in my computer and my internal memory was almost all used up from the last time that happened so I only have this one pic. Otherwise.... I would have taken a picture of the cheese fries and hot wings and cheese sticks to make your mouth water. : ) Hehe, now aren't you glad I didn't???

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Awww, how sweet of you to think of me! I still miss you guys and look forward to hanging out again soon! Btw, we also had mozzarella sticks after the youth meeting on Wednesday, with marinara sauce (homemade), onion rings with horseradish dip, pizza, and veggies and dip...so it was pretty close to yours and yes, it was good! :D I still have a little hot wing sauce from when I was home and I make buffalo chicken pizza for Ester and I, so I really don't have it so bad here. :D Teehee. But thanks for the pic!! Loving the constant updates!