Merry Christmas! Happy New Years an everything else that goes with it. I have now gotten my computer back and a spare minute to update. I decided not to do any posts of Christmas as Teresa did a very nice job of doing that while she was here an i am already so far behind it isn't funny. So, this is just a quick post to say "I'm back" an hopefully you will enjoy the upcoming posts. Still promising fall party pics. Those were great! Will do one of New Years with Activity Club and hopefully one of my basement soon. It's got a few more things in it. : ) Thanks for the paper in my cupboards Teresa! Well til next time.... Here's a few pics.

Loockerman Street in down town Dover. The best place at Christmas time!

My first Christmas tree. It is small and sparse, but i like it. (note the napkin tree skirt...)
Had to rival Teresa's pic of Connor. : )
I had the little girls over for a sleep over.

Kris & I made party mix! Yum!
10 comments:
Woohoo, an update!! It's too bad we didn't get out to Loockerman while I was there. I really wanted to but was too exhausted that one night. I loved your tree, too. It was so funny. Lol about the Connor picture. He was so cute! I'm sure the little girls had a blast at your place (and vice versa) and I forgot how CUTE you are in overalls!! Teehee. FYI, I do still FAITHFULLY and in faith check your blog so it's nice to hear that you're back! :D Good stuff! Big hi back from Haike and she was very excited over the prospect of homemade stoopwafels! ;) TTFN!
*Stroopwafels :P
Hey Maria,
How excited I am to see an update. Our New Year's Conference is over now here at Macleay and I have unpacking to do. Talk to you later.
Hey Maria-
I always check to see if the light is still on in your window :-) and I was actually surprised to see a new post!
I really enjoyed the stroopwafels at Christmas shared mine with Bob.
Have a great week!
Cool to see some people do follow along. Uh, cough about the overalls comment Teresa... Worn strictly for comfort, never mind the cuteness. Hope your visa stuff works out. Or you could just come back home... hehe, just kidding. I really do hope it works out for you. Catch ya later... Will send you some "stoopwafels" ; )
I check too :) Every single day - when Im on - pretty much! Thank you for yesterday, and the day before, and the day before and lol the day before - pretty cool huh ! looks like we're back into the "hanging out at/with james and roshini" mode :) Mark has been "talking" to "Moria" all morning... you need it.. or you want it...no need it ..u sure? good 'dea! etc HILARIOUS!
Take care my friend - see you at choir tomorrow, God and baby willing :)
Snakkes
I like the "hanging out at/with james & roshini" bit. : ) I miss it when I don't. I love the way Mark says my name. An I'm really looking fwd to choir tonight at your house. I miss that too. : ) In case you didn't know it before, the popocateptl is not in Canada...
of course not ! or "course not Moria" as Mark would say !! It's rather in Mexico, Mexico, MEXICO...!!!
I REALLY DO ENJOY THE FUGUE! Hopefully I can find a way to make my enthusiasm infectious :)
Ah, so you did update! It was nice to see your new post! Have a good day. Love, Joy
...And Maria could be a bit more REGULAR at posting...!! :P I keep checking and hoping...
Post a Comment